Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Et Tu Aravind?

You too dude?... this was the first reaction of my close friend when I told him that I am starting my blog. But later, he started encouraging me because he no longer has to pretend that he listens to my ideas. So, here I am stealing your time.

But then, why now? These days, I have plenty of time to think; thanks to the long commute to office. Not that I didn't have any time earlier. It's just that I ended up sleeping more. Also, some sort of amnesia has gripped me. I tend to forget even what I did the previous week. If I scribble down some stuff here, I should be able to come back here next year and realise what a stupid I was during the previous year.

I don't want to spoil your mood by writing about some bad experience. I would rather focus on the brighter side of the same thing. This is a promise to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment