Friday, August 21, 2009

Just Another Blawg entry

It has been a long time... It has been 100 week days since my last blog entry. Yeah, I counted that. I double checked the same using Wolfram Alpha. Since, Google announced their OS, Microsoft intoduced Bing and my roomies are getting married.

In the mean time, I had my first ever promotion. Now I am the IBM's CEO...what? that is not true? just another senior engineer? My manager was talking to me as though he just gave me the CEO post. Hmm.. Still, I will take it. But not happy with the hike. Screw the recession.

Swine flu is rampant(?) even in Bangalore. Masked citizens every where. Yet to find a proper mask. It seems the N95 mask(mask? really?) is not effective against the virus. "Usage of these masks is like protecting against rain with an umbrella made of mosquito net."






No comments:

Post a Comment